Current reigning Mr. Addicted to Glamour national Geo Vaughn Cole
Download Mister Addicted to Glamour National Packet here: A2G Mister Contestant Packet
Welcome to the Addicted to Glamour Pageantry System, an established pageant system based out of Cleveland, Ohio. We offer high quality pageants and entertainment opportunities for female impersonators, male entertainers, male illusionists, and other entertainers.
If there are any questions that have not been answered for you in this packet, please contact the prelim promoter. For more information about the system, contact Rick Vicens (Owner of Addicted to Glamour Pageantry) at 216-644-4821 or e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Cuy (Manager of Addicted to Glamour Pageantry) at (530) 957-1851 or email at email@example.com.
Rick Vicens & Cuy CPH
Table of Contents:
Rules and Regulations
Cash and Prizes
Pageant Rules and Regulations
- AGE: Contestants must at least 18 years of age. Contestants must provide a valid ID upon request.
- DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: Use or dispensing of any drugs before, during, or after pageant functions or as a representative will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate disqualification. No drinking alcohol in the dressing room and drinking should be limited.
- THEFT: Any contestant, contestant dancer(s), helper(s), etc who are caught in the act of stealing or tampering with another person’s possessions will be immediately disqualified and removed from the location of the pageant.
- CONTRACT: All A2G winners will be required to sign a contract before prize money is paid. Failure to sign/adhere to the contract will forfeit the title.
- COMMUNICATION: Within 7 days of winning the contest, the titleholder must contact the promoter with an e mail and cell phone info which they must maintain for the entire reign.
- DISCRIMINATION: A2G does not discriminate, including against any contestant for having silicone injections or the use of hormones. These two factors are not considered in judging.
- A2G pageant reserves the right to make any decision concerning matters not covered by these rules. If you tarnish the name of the system by getting into legal trouble or not conducting yourself as the symbol of excellence, your title will be pulled.
Cash and Prizes
Mr A2G National will receive:
- $200 the night you win
- Additionally, photo shoot and promos ($350 value)
- Medallion ($80)
- $150 at step down.
- $50 at all A2G functions except fundraisers (~$150 total)
- Travel accommodations for their step down will be paid by Addicted to Glamour Pageantry and is estimated to be near $300 (including gas reimbursement based on current gas prices, if needed, and hotel, if needed)
Total Cash/Prize Value: $1,180
First Runner Up will receive: $100 the night after competition
- CATEGORIES: Score sheets for categories will be available to contestants. Points will be total accumulated for each category.
- Presentation (100 points)
- Evening wear (150 points)
- Talent (200 points)
- PRESENTATION: Presentation will be creative presentation based on a theme that will be announced in advanced. Time limit for presentation is 3 minutes. The contestants have up to three (3) minutes to express themselves using the theme of the pageant with an emphasis on glamour. Following the presentation, the contestants will introduce themselves on a microphone to the audience and judges. The spoken introduction is not included in the three (3) minutes, but is to be less than thirty (30) seconds.
- EVENING WEAR: Evening wear can be any color and style. It MUST be formal with a high level of glamour. You will be judged on fit, modeling, hair, and accessories (if used).
- TALENT: Limited to 7 minutes. Prop set up is maximum 3 minutes. Any type of talent is acceptable except those which may cause injury to the audience or any other person. No glitter, fire, or water may be used in any talent. No live animals or reptiles may be used in talent competition. There are no restrictions on the number of people who may be involved. Backups will not be allowed to get ready in the dressing room due to limited space. Cover charge for the pageant must be paid for all backups. This is to be taken care of at registration. In the event of a tie, the higher score in the talent category determines the tiebreaker.
- MUSIC: Music should be turned in on one CD. All music should be on one (1) CD in category order, which is: 1. Presentation, 2. Talent. Unless advised otherwise by the Addicted to Glamour owners, music will not be played off of mp3 players or cell phones. CDs must be labeled clearly with contestant’s name.
- DEDUCTIONS: Regulation infractions that will lead to administrative point deductions include (but are not limited to):
- Going over time for talent set-up and take-down
- Music not appropriately labeled
- Registration submitted after the deadline
- Violating pageant rules in a category
- Being tardy
- Unprofessionalism in the dressing room
- DRESSERS: Each contestant is allowed one dresser but your dresser can change as long as it’s indicated on your application. Contestants will have assigned spaces and must be in the dressing room for check in. Check in will occur one (1) hour before the pageant start time. All contestants must be at the venue for check in.
- FIRST ALTERNATES: If the titleholder cannot fulfill their duties, the title will be given to the first alternate.
FORM: Registration form is one (1) page and is the first page of this document. It may be submitted in the following manner:
- Filled out electronically using .doc or .docx format and emailed to rick@glamourpageantry CCing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printed and mailed to promoter (contact for mailing address)
- Filled out during Registration on the day of the pageant
- Registration for Mr A2G is $40 if paid before one (1) week before the pageant, and $50 at registration.
- Registration must be paid in cash the day of the pageant.
- Pre-registration is payable via cash in person, personal check, certified bank check, money order, or PayPal via email@example.com.
- Dancers, prop personnel must have passes purchased at registration ($5/each). Contestants can also include this payment with the pre-registration fee.
Each contestant is allowed one dresser but your dresser can change as long as it’s indicated on your application. Contestants will have assigned spaces and must be in the dressing room for check in. If you are preregistered you do not have to be at registration. All contestants must be at the venue by one (1) hour before the pageant start time for check in.
The titleholder is responsible for attending all A2G functions, including pageants, fundraisers (if applicable) and review shows (if applicable), unless otherwise stated by Addicted to Glamour Pageantry. The titleholder does not need to attend all Miss Addicted to Glamour Ohio prelims, but is encouraged to if it is worked out with the prelim promoter. Failure to participate in A2G functions will result in monies taken off the step down prize or other sanctions deemed appropriate by the system.
The Mr. Addicted to Glamour National titleholder must agree to hold the title, the system, promoters, and franchises in the highest regard. While representing the system, the titleholder must
- Present themselves professionally (both on and off stage), including social media
- Never demean the system or the title, or other systems, competitors, including on social media
- Never cause substantial problems for the system or promoters
- Solve problems in a respectful, private, and professional manner
- Never commit violent or unlawful acts
Communication and Publicity
PROMOTIONAL PHOTO: Initial photos taken immediately following contest.
CELL PHONE: The titleholder agrees to keep a valid cellular telephone number in service during the year of their reign.
INTERNET: The Mr. Addicted to Glamour National titleholder should have internet access and be computer literate in order to more efficiently communicate with the promoters, contestants, and the public.
TIMELINESS: The Mr Addicted to Glamour National titleholder shall return telephone calls and email correspondence in a timely manner. (Timely shall be defined by Addicted to Glamour Pageantry)
APPEARANCES: All entertaining and/or appearances of an official nature by the titleholder shall be approved ten (10) days in advance by Addicted to Glamour Pageantry.
Step Down Planning
The titleholder will assist Addicted to Glamour Pageantry in the planning of next their step down pageant. The titleholder is responsible to work with Addicted to Glamour Pageantry to:
- Create, implement, execute, and advertise a “theme”
- Secure a location for the Mr. Addicted to Glamour National Pageant
- Promote the Mr. Addicted to Glamour Pageant (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Motivate contestants and increase the contestant base.
The titleholder should arrive at the contest early in order to “mingle” with and “meet and greet” the audience.
Title Holder agrees to release and hold harmless Addicted to Glamour Pageantry and Promoter any liability and/or responsibility whatsoever, resulting from, associated with, or arising out of Titleholder’s participation in the official duties of the title, including but not limited to personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property regardless of whether the loss or injury occurs before, during, or after the an official pageant, preliminary, or any related activity.
Titleholder also hereby releases himself/herself from any and all rights to any video/DVD (sound and/or video), photography, recording, still camera, or motion picture of the official pageants, or preliminary. Titleholder also understands that he/she has, or will have, no rights to any of the recordings arising out of said pageants that Titleholder may appear in or on, or the future sales thereof.
Breach of this contract, in whole or in part by the titleholder, may result in monetary penalties levied by and deemed appropriate by Addicted to Glamour Pageantry. Addicted to Glamour Pageantry reserves the right to set administrative sanctions, as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to monetary penalties according to its discretion.